This fun and rewarding digital marketing and outreach position will be a prime contributor to Matchirl’s Digital Solution Agency’s branding, client outreach, acquisition and communication objectives. Reporting to the CEO, this role collaborates with key cross-functional teams (sales, content, designers, project managers, executives etc.) and plays a key leadership role in crafting strategy and execution at the lead acquisition and brand awareness phase of Matchirl’s customer lifecycle funnel
With our fast-paced cross functional start-up culture, you will be the face of the company, managing communications in both directions as a digital-savvy employee. She/he will be responsible for all communications, PR, social media, events, content creation, among other marketing related tasks.
Focusing on business clients of all sizes, to promote our value proposition of creating professional quality digital solutions that satisfy a business’s real life customer needs as well as promoting our own digital solutions that solves real life problems.
Matchirl is a digital solution agency that creates beautiful and inspiring web and mobile solutions to help business’s across many verticals deliver wow to prospective and current clients. Matchirl also creates its own products and services that deliver digital solutions to real world problems.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and self-starter, with the ability, motivation, and drive to work closely with relevant stakeholders and independently to meet lead generation and PR objectives in a fast growing and rewarding company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create campaign specific inbound calls, emails and web requests and captures lead and opportunity information into a CRM
- Prospects existing or new customers via cold calls, emails and client visits to create new leads and opportunities
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly activity and lead acquisition goals
- Act as a public-facing representative of Matchirl products and services
- Provide meaningful feedback to the product team on the community’s sentiment, concerns and suggestions
- Content Creation such as writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and materials for social media channels
- Social media marketing such as creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other relevant social media channels
- Events attendance and event planning such as attending industry events such as small business gatherings, digital themed conferences
- Public relations such as managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists, creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
- Customer Relations and support via phone, e-mail, and social media
- Create strategic Communications/marketing strategy to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
- Use Google Analytics, Twilio, Social Media platforms and other measurement and acquisition tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually improve metrics through testing
- Experience with Email Marketing Platforms (Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Instant Customer, Constant Contact, etc)
- Contribute to Business development and sales
- Manage domestic and foreign SEO, SEM, SM, design and development teams to execute campaign strategies
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing, economics, engineering or equivalent work experience
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Outgoing personality is a must, must be comfortable introducing yourself to strangers
- Must have great writing skills, since you will be developing content
- Must have an interest in the digital agency and software development industry
- Prioritizes work, works with limited guidance on projects within defined criteria and provides solutions to a diverse range of moderately complex projects.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience with Facebook advertising, Youtube, Gmail, Instagram advertising, Twitter advertising and LinkedIn advertising
- An expert working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, G+, YouTube and Instagram) and social media listening tools like Radian6 and Buzzlogic
- Experience managing multiple online campaigns
- Keyword research, analysis, and implementation
- CRM Management (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience navigating WordPress CMS
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook Advertising
- Tracking analytics and metrics (Google, YouTube, FB) to gain insights and drive business decisions
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving, with an ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced startup environment
- The ability to pick up technology quickly
- Strong project management instinct, prioritize with bias to deliver on time
- Instinct and passion for data, testing, and experimentation, with a desire to be on the cutting edge of marketing tactics
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with distributed team members, as part of a global team
- Develops content for weekly, monthly and other newsletters. Includes identifying compelling imagery, writing engaging copy and subject lines, creating email newsletter, securing approvals and scheduling.
- Experience managing SEO, SEM, Social Media, Mobile, Ecommerce, Email marketing, Website development
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-directed team player with a positive attitude
- General understanding of HMTL, WordPress, Mobile Apps, Ecommerce Solutions, Email Marketing
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones.
- Strong knowledge and ability to write authoritatively about social media, YouTube, Instagram, advertising, and influencer marketing
- Prior experience in copywriting, content writing, or social media management a plus
- Great attitude, strong commitment, and unflagging work ethic
- Incredibly proactive with strong follow-through ability
- Generate content for our blog
What we offer:
- Flexible Work Environment
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
- Telecommute ok